For families in distress and conflict, I can help get members of the family — of all ages — talking productively and working constructively toward a happier family life. Family counseling might be appropriate if:
- You find yourself growing further and further apart from your child or teenager
- You find yourself struggling to communicate effectively
- You don’t feel heard or respected
- Your family has experienced a significant, challenging life event
- Your family is “blending” and you’re working out how to function like a team
Questions? I can provide a thorough assessment and give recommendations for whether family therapy may be appropriate.
More information for: