Skip to content
I may be the right therapist for you if…
- You’re self-aware and want to understand and change longstanding patterns in how you think, feel, or relate to yourself or others.
- You’re searching for a calm, knowledgeable, and nonjudgmental guide who can help you untangle and make sense out of life’s complications with compassion, strength, and humor.
- You want to feel and act more like your true self rather than hiding or disconnecting from precious parts of you. (Not sure who that true self is? I can help you find out.)
- You want to stop guilt, shame and perfectionism from holding you back.
- You need to grieve something or someone important in your life, and want to do so in a safe, calm space with an expert companion.
- You’re curious about mindfulness or already have a meditation practice.
- You’re ready to invest your time, energy and financial resources toward a consistent weekly or biweekly hour that’s devoted to you and your own needs and well-being.
- You live or work in Intown Atlanta, close to Midtown or Downtown Atlanta, the Old Fourth Ward, Poncey-Highlands, Emory, Decatur, Georgia Tech, or Ponce City Market. (After all, ATL traffic is real!)