Dana Goldman helps schools, nonprofits and small companies manage mental health issues and sensitive situations that impact your organization’s ability to do its best work. She provides:
- Confidential and time-sensitive phone coaching so you can appropriately respond to mental health issues and difficult situations in the workplace.
- In-house trainings, tailored to your organization’s current challenges and needs, so that your staff can increase skills, knowledge, and confidence–and more easily accomplish your organizational mission.
- Guidance at managing and de-escalating conflict, setting appropriate boundaries, and creating realistic expectations.
- Recommendations for sensitive and straight-forward language when you need to respond to a client or constituent who is angry, acting out, or in crisis.
- Practical steps to take when confronted with a delicate or difficult situation in the workplace.
- Essential information about mental health so you can make informed decisions about what’s best for your organization.
Want to find out how Dana can help your organization? Email Dana to set up a time for a free 30-minute consult.