We are therapists who know how to help.
We may be the right therapists for you if…
- You’re self-aware and want to understand and change longstanding patterns in how you think, feel, or relate to yourself or others.
- You’re searching for a calm, knowledgeable, and nonjudgmental guide who can help you (and maybe your family) untangle and make sense out of life’s complications with compassion, strength, and humor.
- You want to feel and act more like your true self rather than hiding or disconnecting from precious parts of you. (Not sure who that true self is? I can help you find out.)
- You want to stop guilt, shame and perfectionism from holding you back.
- You need to grieve something or someone important in your life, and want to do so in a safe, calm space with an expert companion.
- You’re curious about mindfulness or already have a meditation practice.
- You want your family to grow more connected and communicate better with less arguing and stress.
- You’re ready to invest your time, energy and financial resources toward a consistent weekly or biweekly hour that’s devoted to you and your own needs and well-being.
- You live or work in intown Atlanta. We’re in downtown Kirkwood, convenient to Candler Park, East Atlanta, Decatur, East Lake, Poncey-Highland, Old Fourth Ward, Midtown, Downtown, Edgewood, Inman Park, and Little Five Points. We’re easily accessible from Emory University, Agnes Scott College, Columbia Theological Seminary, Georgia State University, and Georgia Tech. Come meet us!